* GM CEO sees U.S. car market recovering slightly in 2010 * Sees GM achieving "break-even" in 10 mln-unit market * China remains priority market, CEO Henderson says (Adds comments from subsequent CNBC interview) By Barbara Liston ORLANDO, Fla., Sept 24 (Reuters) - The U.S. car market should see a modest recovery in 2010, with sales possibly reaching between 11.5 million and 12 million vehicles, General Motors Co [GM.UL] Chief Executive Fritz Henderson said on Thursday. "2010 will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM CEO sees 'modest' U.S. auto sale recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.