* $1.06 bln first phase of plant scheduled to start in 2015 * Annual production capacity to be 400,000 vehicles By Ben Klayman Nov 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Co and its Chinese joint-venture partners said on Wednesday they plan to build a $1 billion auto assembly plant in the city of Chongqing as the GM group bids to remain the leader in the world's largest auto market. GM, SAIC Motor Corp and Wuling Motors Holdings Ltd said they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM Chinese venture to build $1 bln plant in Chongqing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.