* Projects miss initial hopes but show progress-analyst * Plans for mid-sized cars dropped, engines added * Peugeot aims to sign refinancing deal next month By Laurence Frost and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, Dec 20 (Reuters) - General Motors and PSA Peugeot Citroen, daunted by likely political roadblocks, scrapped plans for a joint mid-size car programme within their nascent alliance while adding engine cooperation. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM-Peugeot drop car plan from re-jigged alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.