(Adds sterling bond) By Richard Barley and Catherine Evans LONDON, June 26 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp will borrow at least $16.5 billion later on Thursday to plug a hole in its pension fund, in what is expected to be the largest single corporate fundraising via the bond market. A source close to the deal said GM, the world's number one automaker, will price its record multi-currency bond sale later on Thursday, with pricing on the euro currency tranches expected early in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM plans record bond sale Thur to plug pension gap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.