(Recasts with confirmation from GM) By Soyoung Kim and Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp , aiming to boost sagging sales, rolled out a major promotion for U.S. dealers on Monday that includes employee-level discounts on almost all the Chevrolet cars and trucks in its showrooms. The sweeping discount offer takes effect on Wednesday and marks GM's return to a strategy it had abandoned in the last two years in an effort to make its pricing more transparent and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM returns to employee pricing to lift sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642