(Adds price GM will pay for 1 percent stake in Chinese JV) DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co failed to disclose in its 2011 proxy filing that it paid $600,000 for work done by an advertising agency where the wife of GM's chief financial officer works, the automaker said in a regulatory filing on Friday. GM said that the transaction has since been properly ratified but that it is evaluating its internal disclosure procedures. Pernilla Ammann, who is married to GM CFO Dan Ammann, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM says ad agency work tied to CFO's wife" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.