(Recasts with Isuzu and GM announcements) TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Struggling U.S. auto giant General Motors Corp. said on Thursday it is discussing a sale of its stake in Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. , another step in its restructuring to cope with heavy losses. GM's sale of most of its stake in Japanese car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. earlier this month for much-needed cash had raised speculation of a sale of its Isuzu holdings. Last year GM sold its entire 20 percent stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM seeking to sell Isuzu Motors shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.