* Man United jersey deal valued at as much as $600 mln -source * GM: former marketing head did not meet company expectations * Ewanick failed to properly report details of jersey deal -sources By Ben Klayman DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - The ouster of General Motors Co's global marketing chief is related to a hugely expensive sponsorship deal with England's Manchester United soccer club for which GM is paying twice as much as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM signs Man United deal day after marketing exec exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642