* Spyker Cars offer expires at 2200 GMT, talks ongoing * Swedish govt says renewed bid offers slim thread of hope * Swedish govt allots $75 mln in aid for possible closure * Spyker shares close up 19.9 pct at 2.05 euros (Adds Spyker Cars CEO comments, updates shares) By Gilbert Kreijger and Niklas Pollard AMSTERDAM/STOCKHOLM, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Sweden said a last-ditch bid by Spyker Cars for Saab offered a thread of hope the iconic brand would survive, as talks between the Dutch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM, Spyker Cars in talks as Sweden waits with hope" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642