(Adds updated pricing, trader comment) LONDON, Feb 26 (Reuters) - GMAC, the financing arm of U.S. automaker General Motors , will end a drought of European corporate debt issuance on Thursday when it sells a one billion euro bond, the price of which was seen rising on strong demand. Investment-grade corporate bond issuance has come to a virtual halt this year after heavy borrowing in 2003 satisfied many firm's borrowing needs. The mood has been in sharp contrast to the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GMAC to end issue drought with 1.0 bln euro bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642