(Recasts; adds background, details) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, March 28 (Reuters) - GMAC's mortgage lending arm expects more pressure from subprime lending problems, but has ample liquidity to weather the current market turbulence, GMAC officials said on Wednesday. Tighter lending standards and a cutback in subprime loan origination should also ease the pressures at Residential Capital, GMAC's mortgage finance holding company, GMAC Chief Executive Eric Feldstein said at an investor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GMAC expects more subprime mortgage pressures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642