* Whitacre took over for Fritz Henderson as acting CEO * Whitacre has shaken up leadership of GM since December * CFO Liddell seen as eventual successor as CEO (Recasts first sentence, adds Whitacre comments, industry background) By Soyoung Kim and Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Jan 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co [GM.UL] Chairman Ed Whitacre said on Monday that he would stay on as chief executive of the automaker indefinitely, ending an eight-week search for his successor in a bid to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-GM's Whitacre to stay on as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.