(Changes dateline, previous LONDON, recasts with COMEX, bullion closing prices) NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Gold ended a tad lower on the COMEX Tuesday, but stayed near break-even as traders marked time before a four-day weekend, ignoring news that the economy performed surprisingly well last quarter. U.S. financial markets will be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving and the COMEX will stay shut on Friday. The focus was on switches before December delivery notices start Wednesday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Gold moribund in pre-holiday NY, ignores data" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642