(Recasts, adds new analyst comment, updates prices) LONDON, May 27 (Reuters) - Gold held firm ground in Europe on Tuesday after a long holiday weekend, moving broadly in line with the euro -- which scored record peaks against the dollar -- although analysts said the metal could still be vulnerable to a move lower. Dollar weakness has driven the gold price sharply higher over the past couple of months, boosting it by some $55 since early April to within $15 of February's 6-1/2 year peak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Gold strong in Europe as dollar fades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642