* Goldman affiliate to buy Geely convertible bonds, warrants * Goldman could end up owning 15.1 pct of Geely * Geely parent eyeing Volvo, Opel tie-ups in global drive * Geely shares spike 26 pct as trade resumes (Adds details, updates share movement, company quote) By Donny Kwok and Alison Lui HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs' $334 million investment in Geely Automobile Holdings will boost the Chinese automaker's global ambitions, including a potential bid by its parent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goldman investment boosts China Geely's global hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.