(Adds details on restructuring plans, background, byline) By David Bailey CHICAGO, April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. posted a quarterly net loss on Friday after several one-time charges and announced plans to step up its cost-cutting, sending shares to their highest level in more than seven years. Goodyear, the largest U.S. tire maker, said it made significant progress on a multiyear restructuring plan and would lengthen the plan by a year and increase its goals, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear posts loss, raises cost-cutting targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.