* Net loss $221 mln, or 92 cents per share * Ex-items loss 35 cents/share vs 70 cents loss consensus * Goodyear begins to see signs of economy stabilizing * Shares rise 15 percent (Adds analyst upgrade, stock activity) By David Bailey DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co posted a loss on Thursday that was smaller than analysts had expected as the downturn in the North American and European economies pressured results and shares rose more than 15 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear posts loss, but tops expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.