* Earnings of 39 cents a share exceed Wall Street view of 20 cents * Revenue of $5.05 billion misses Wall Street view of $5.34 billion * Cuts operating income forecast for 2013 * Targeting productivity improvements in Europe over next 3 years By Ben Klayman DETROIT, Feb 12 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co posted a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday but cut its 2013 forecast due to weakness in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear profit tops expectations but outlook is cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.