* EPS 12 cents ex-items; analysts expected 5 cents * Revenue rose 15 percent to $4.5 billion * Uncertain economy, raw materials costs a challenge * Goodyear shares down 4 percent in afternoon trade (Adds CEO's, analysts's remarks, details on outlook, byline) By David Bailey DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co posted better-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday and a profit in its key North American unit, but shares slipped on concerns about the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear Q2 beats estimates, but 2nd half a worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.