* Earnings ex-items $0.18 vs Street consensus $0.02 loss * Revenue up 21 pct to $4.3 bln * Shares up 1.6 percent on NYSE (Adds CEO remarks, results by region, byline, updates stock) By David Bailey DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co posted better-than-expected quarterly results on Wednesday as demand rose in all regions from a deeply pressured quarter last year. Goodyear, the largest U.S. tire maker, reported a net loss because of charges from Venezuela's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear quarterly loss narrows, tops Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.