(Recasts first paragraph, adds analyst's comment, updates share price, changes dateline, previous NEW YORK) DETROIT, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Tuesday said it may face federal civil charges over accounting in its restated 2003 financial results, triggering a 4 percent drop in its stock. Goodyear, the largest U.S. tire maker, said it received a Wells Notice from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which indicates the SEC may charge it with wrongdoing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear says may face SEC charges, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.