* Q1 adj EPS $0.34 beats estimates of $0.07/share * Sales rise 2 pct to $5.53 bln * Expects 2012 tire unit volume to fall 2 pct * Shares fall 10 percent (Adds conference call comments and updates share movement) April 27 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales and warned that it will sell fewer tires this year as it focuses on higher-margin products, sending its shares down 10 percent. Weakening global demand and rising raw material costs have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear sees decline in 2012 tire volumes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.