(Recasts, adds executive quotes, stock reaction, byline) By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, June 26 (Reuters) - Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co said on Thursday a tough U.S. economy and reduced demand will put pressure on earnings, sending its shares down more than 7 percent to their lowest level since December 2006, part of a wider auto industry stock downturn. The largest U.S. tire maker said it would spend up to $1.3 billion annually over the next few years to expand in key markets, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Goodyear sees earnings pressure; stock falls 7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.