* Fourth-qtr profit of 31 cts/share below 32 cent consensus * Revenue declines 1.5 percent * Sees 2013 motorcycle shipments up 4.5 pct to 6.5 pct By Scott Malone Jan 29 (Reuters) - Harley-Davidson Inc said it expects profit margins to rise this year as the U.S. motorcycle maker begins to benefit from a revamp of its factories to allow them to react more quickly to shifts in demand. The 110-year-old company has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Harley raises margin target as factory revamp kicks in" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.