* Tighter rules expected for oil, gas drilling * Solar, wind likely to get renewed focus * Chemical producers fear stronger emissions rules * Coal stocks fall on regulation worries By Nichola Groom and Braden Reddall LOS ANGELES/SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Energy producers braced for tighter regulation in President Barack Obama's second term, with coal companies expecting more emissions restrictions and drillers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Harsher energy regulations seen in Obama's second term" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.