(Recasts) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia Autos Correspondent TOKYO, July 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's quarterly earnings handily beat market estimates but it cut its annual profit and global car sales forecasts as it battles with rising costs for raw materials and a crumbling U.S. auto market. Quarterly net profit at Japan's No.2 automaker and the world's top motorcycle maker showed a surprise 8 percent rise on Friday due mainly to a fall in allowances for U.S. sales incentives from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda beats Q1 estimates but sees tougher year ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642