* Honda Q3 net profit 77.4 bln yen, up from 47.7 bln * Sales in China, Europe poorer than expected -exec * Yen drop yet to have large positive impact * FY 2013/14 seen strong, helped by sales of new cars (Recasts, adds executives' comments, unrealised FX loss, delisting from London Stock Exchange, shares) By Yoko Kubota TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd is betting on a weaker yen and a rollout of new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda bets on yen, new U.S. models to cushion China sales slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.