* Q4 operating profit Y96.1 bln vs consensus Y94 bln * Sees 2010/11 op profit at Y400 bln vs consensus Y500 bln * Rise in US sales to outweigh weaker Japan, European mkts * Hyundai, U.S. rivals a bigger threat in U.S. market - exec * Shares end down 1.5 percent before results (Recasts throughout with details, executive and other comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co forecast a smaller-than-expected 10 percent rise in full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda cautious on full year as competition heats up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.