(Adds comments from Honda executive, Mazda president) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Japanese car makers Honda Motor Co and Mazda Motor Corp posted bumper profits on Friday as they sped past rivals but mapped out different roads for the year ahead, with Honda taking a more wary approach. Most of Japan's top five automakers are forecasting a further profit rise in the current business year, but Honda warned that its operating profit would fall due to unfavourable exchange ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda, Mazda post bumper profits; outlook split" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642