(Updates with details, company comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. , Japan's third-biggest car maker, posted a slightly better than expected 30 percent rise in quarterly net earnings, fuelled by strong U.S. sales, and maintained its full-year profit forecast. Honda's fuel-efficient cars are revving up sales in the United States as gasoline prices average $3 a gallon in the world's biggest car market, prompting more buyers to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda Q1 net beats forecasts on brisk U.S. sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642