(Recasts, adds buyside comment) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-biggest auto maker, raised its full-year forecasts on Tuesday on hopes for better exchange rates, making up for a big fall in quarterly operating profit on a weak dollar and a sales slump at home. Honda racked up record earnings last year along with its rivals, but analysts had warned that a domestic sales slide driven by a lack of new models could severely dilute its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda Q1 profit down but full-year forecast raised" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642