(Recasts, adds Honda executive, analysts comments) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co posted a surprise dip in quarterly operating profit on Tuesday despite snappy car sales in the key U.S. market and cut its full-year projection due to the dollar's slide against the yen. The 3.3 percent cut in projected full-year operating profit comes just three months after Japan's No. 2 auto maker raised its forecasts for the year to next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda Q2 profit down, forecast cut due to high yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642