* FY2012/13 operating profit seen growing by 2.7 times * Honda sees bigger U.S. car market, raises own forecast * Honda to focus on beefing up small-car line-up - exec * Sees neutral impact from forex this year * Mazda falls into red, hit by strong yen (Adds executive, investor comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co forecast a near-tripling of operating profit in the year ahead on surging Asian sales and a recovery in the United States, marking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda sees bumper year as it leaves disasters behind" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642