* Sees 2011/12 op profit at Y200 bln, below consensus Y283 bln * Q3 operating profit drops to Y44.3 bln vs consensus Y81.2 bln * "Unparalleled" difficulty at Honda this year - CFO * Sees big leap next business year, return to growth track - CFO * Investors eye anticipated rebound, Honda shares outperform (Updates throughout with CFO, investor comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co slashed its annual profit guidance to the lowest level in three years as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Honda slashes profit outlook on disasters, sees rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.