(Updates with details, analysts, shares) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co. said on Monday its third-quarter net profit nearly halved, while affiliate Kia Motors Corp. swung to a loss as both were hurt by labour disputes and a firmer won currency . Hyundai, the world's No. 6 auto maker along with Kia, should see earnings improve in the current quarter, analysts said, as overseas sales outweigh sluggish demand in its home market. "Hyundai's results missed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Hyundai, Kia profit hit by weaker sales, won" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.