* Union to vote on wage deal on Monday * Approval would allow S.Korean carmaker to avoid more output losses * Analyst says strikes will hurt short-term sales, earnings * Hyundai shares up 0.2 pct, outperform market By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor on Thursday reached a tentative wage deal with its South Korean labour union leaders, ending the second-costliest strike in the firm's 45-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Hyundai Motor, union seal tentative wage deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642