* Q1 net profit 1.88 trln won vs 1.28 trln won year go * Strong global sales of new models, market recovery lift earnings * Hyundai, Kia biggest beneficiaries from Japan's output slump-analysts * Hyundai shares gain 7.28 pct fter results (Adds background, comments) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co reported a 47 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, sending its shares to a record high, with investors betting earnings will continue to grow as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Hyundai shares jump to record high after profit surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642