(Recasts with Hyundai Steel, Thyssenkrupp comments) SEOUL/TOKYO Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hyundai Steel Co. , South Korea's second-biggest steel maker, said on Monday it is in talks with Japan's No.2 maker JFE Steel Co. and Germany's ThyssenKrupp to broaden ties, but no details have been set. Hyundai Steel, a unit of Hyundai Motor Group, made the comment in response to a report in Japan's Nikkei business daily on Monday that Hyundai was in talks with the two firms to help it build a 5.24 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Hyundai steel in talks with ThyssenKrupp, JFE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642