* Biodiesel firms squeezed by higher palm oil prices * Indonesia awaits presidential decree for price formula * Biofuel producers call for higher subsidies for 2010 (Adds producer quotes, details) By Fitri Wulandari JAKARTA, May 27 (Reuters) - Indonesia, the world's top palm oil producer, is not ready to implement a price formula for biofuel slated for June, an energy ministry official said on Wednesday, dealing a blow to the fledgling biodiesel industry. Indonesian biodiesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Indonesia biofuel sector faces price formula delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642