(Adds stock reaction) NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly net profit on Friday on international results and demand for such industrial products as air compressors, sending its shares up 2.2 percent in early trading. Ingersoll, which is in the process of focusing on security, refrigeration and industrial technologies, said each of the three divisions posted higher quarterly revenue. However, only one -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ingersoll-Rand profit tops forecasts, shares gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.