(Adds details, president comments from news conference) By Takaya Yamaguchi and Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Debt-laden Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Friday it had won final agreement from its banks and partner General Motors Corp for an aid package including about $800 million in debt-equity swaps. But the company also slashed earnings forecasts, saying it now expected to fall deep into the red for the fourth straight year due to restructuring losses and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Isuzu gets OK on lifeline,cuts forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.