* Honda evaluates alternative sources for some parts * Toyota curtails certain parts in N.America * Toyota dealers to fill out special orders for certain parts * Nissan China April output to fall 10 pct - Nikkei (Adds details on Honda, Nissan; Japan share moves) By John Crawley and Deepa Seetharaman WASHINGTON/DETROIT, March 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp and Honda Motor Corp took fresh steps to scale back production or reduce orders of some parts in North America as supplies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Japan carmakers take fresh steps in N.America to battle disruption" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.