(For more stories on the Japanese economy, click [ID:nECONJP]) * Govt says wants to work with BOJ to end deflation * BOJ minutes: Board expects deflationary pressure to stay * Some board members said price expectations falling near-term * Govt official: Toyota's recalls a concern (Adds graphic) By Hideyuki Sano TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Japan's government warned on Tuesday that deflation, unemployment and weaker global growth could hurt the fragile economic recovery, and the finance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Japan govt repeats deflation warning, pressure on BOJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.