* March output falls 15.3 pct, more than expected * Manufacturers expect output to rise in April, May * March household spending posts record annual fall * Bank of Japan holds fire on policy at review (Adds outcome of central bank policy review) By Rie Ishiguro TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Japan's factory output fell at a record pace in March but manufacturers expect production to rise in coming months, a sign factories could bounce back earlier than expected as they repair supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Japan output logs record fall on quake, but seen rising" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642