(Adds company quote, details) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Nissan Diesel Motor , one of Japan's weakest truckmakers, said on Wednesday it veered back into the red for the six months to September, hit by a huge one-off loss to set aside reserves against soured credits. Weighed down by a relentless slide in domestic truck demand, Nissan Diesel also forecast a net loss for the year to March, its first full-year loss in three years. Group net losses for April-September ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Japan truckmaker Nissan Diesel veers into red" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.