(Adds comments from news conference, more background) By Chang-Ran Kim TOKYO, April 22 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co, Japan's second-biggest automaker, on Tuesday named senior managing director Takeo Fukui as its new president, replacing Hiroyuki Yoshino. A change at the top had been rumoured for some time since Yoshino has been at the helm for well over four years, the usual tenure for a president at Honda. Fukui, 58, currently heads Honda's research and development unit, which often ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Japan's Honda names Fukui as new president" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642