* To spend 48 bln rupees for 14.99 pct stake in voting rights * First major capital alliance with foreign peer for JFE * Deal gives JFE foothold in fast-growing Indian market * JFE returns to profit in Apr-Jun, forecast misses consensus (Adds executive, analyst comments) By Yuko Inoue and Swati Pandey TOKYO/MUMBAI July 27 (Reuters) - JFE Holdings Inc , the world's No.5 steelmaker, will spend about $1 billion for a 14.9 percent stake in India's JSW Steel Ltd, just shy of a mandatory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-JFE invests $1 bln for India's JSW Steel stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642