* Oct-Dec profit 53.1 bln yen vs 121.97 bln yen year-ago * Keeps FY profit forecast at 40 bln yen, below consensus * Lifts H2 crude output forecast by 8 pct to 14 mln tonnes * Shares up 0.8 pct, vs Nikkei 1.8 pct fall (Recasts with details) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - JFE Holdings Inc , the world's No.6 steelmaker, kept an annual profit outlook that is below consensus, predicting a weak Japanese building market, though it does expect steady demand for its high-end steel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-JFE posts Q3 profit, eyes steady export demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642