(Changes headline, adds capital spending programme) By Yuko Inoue TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - JFE Holdings Inc , the world's third-biggest steelmaker, booked a 2 percent drop in annual profit and delayed issuing a forecast, saying price talks with clients have virtually stalled after an unexpected 240 percent jump in coal prices. The lack of a forecast for the current year to March 2009 triggered a slide of nearly 4 percent in JFE's stock after the announcement. "The stock fell as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-JFE profit falls, stock down on lack of forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.