* Johnson Controls files to dissolve venture with Saft * Saft says no legitimate grounds for filing * Saft says net asset value of venture 45 mln euros (Adds comment from Johnson Controls on Michigan plant) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, May 18 (Reuters) - Johnson Controls Inc moved to dissolve a partnership with French battery maker Saft Groupe SA on Wednesday due to a "fundamental disagreement" about the direction and scope of the 5-year joint venture. In a statement, Saft said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Johnson Controls moves to end venture with Saft" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.